Airtable's native Calendar views only show one table's records at a time. This custom extension allows you to display and even edit records from multiple tables in one calendar interface as labeled, color-coded events!
- View events from up to two tables within the same base
- Use any field as the event label (not just the primary field!)
- Unlimited Feeds/Tables: View events from an unlimited number of tables within the same base
- Record Editing: Edit existing records by dragging and dropping calendar events
- Manage Unscheduled Records: Quickly add dates/times to existing unscheduled records by clicking and dragging on the calendar