For bases that include many-to-many relationships, creating the "junction table" records that store information about those relationships is often a chore. This custom extension is designed to help make working with junction table records in Airtable much smoother. Create one or multiple records linked to one or several other tables in a flash, all while avoiding duplicating existing junction records.
- Create a new junction table record linked to one or more records in related tables
- Avoid the creation of duplicate junction table records by viewing existing records that exactly match the current selections
- Generate Junction Table: Create a new junction table with links to one or more related tables in the base
- Bulk record creation: Create new junction table records in bulk (one per linked record)
- Quick select: Use a Grid View in a linked table to select multiple records and add the selection to the junction record builder with one button click